- Is this a "legitimate/real" business?
- How do I place an order?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- I didn't receive email confirmation of an order. Why/Was my order placed?
- How close are the colors shown on the website to the actual products?
- How can I view the status of my order?
- I did not create an account - how can I view the status of my order?
- How am I supposed to know whether or not something is in stock? It doesn't tell us on your site.
- Do you have a printed catalog?
- Where are you located?
- I live in St. Louis - can I come to your store/pick up my order?
- What are your shipping costs?
- Do you ship to PO Boxes?
- Do you ship to military addresses (APO/AE)?
- Do you ship internationally?
- How long will shipping take?
- How will I know when my order has shipped?
- If I place my order on Monday - will I have it by Thurs./Fri.?
- I placed my order this morning - will it ship today?
- I paid extra for Express delivery - why is it taking so long to get my order?
- Do you have a minimum order policy?
- Do you offer additional discounts?
- Do you offer group discounts?
- Do you share any of my information?
- Is my credit card information safe with you?
- Why am I being charged a cancellation fee?
- Why am I being charged a cancellation fee?! - You all couldn't get my order to me in time?!
- Why should I have to pay a cancellation fee when I didn't see/couldn't find your shipping/delivery policy?
- My order isn't correct. What do I do?
- Do you accept returns?
- Why am I being charged a re-stocking fee? It's not fair!
- How come the company does not give cash refunds?
Is this a "legitimate/real" business?
- We are a Web based business that sells on-line & ships products to our customers just like Amazon & Ebay.
How do I place an order?
- Please see: Ordering.
What payment methods do you accept?
- Please see: Ordering.
I didn't receive email confirmation of an order. Why/Was my order placed?
- If you completed all the steps of the checkout process and submitted an order but, didn't receive an email confirmation, your order was likely placed. Don't place your order again because it may result in duplicate charges & shipments.
Check your spam folder for the confirmation email first. It's likely your order was placed and your email marked the order confirmatin as spam.
If you were signed into your User Account when the order was placed, you can go to your customer dashboard & the order should be in your order history.
Also, delays of the e-mail notifications can happen for several reasons:
Due to high sales volume, the mail server may back up. The mail queue will eventually catch itself up. The only solution is to wait for this to happen – the mail program can only send so quickly.
Your ISP or web host’s mail server is congested and therefore our mail server cannot connect to yours and relay the message. This can happen even though you can get your mail and receive mail from other people.
You may have entered your email address incorrectly so, you won't receive a confirmation email if this is the case.
Spam filtering software on your machine, your host, a server between Divine Inspiration, your host and/or your ISP is holding/deleting your confirmations or is experiencing problems. Please disable or turn off *ALL* spam filtering software to ensure that this is not the problem.
Your mail client is not downloading your mail, or mail handling rules configured within your client are set to not download certain mail or to move it somewhere else. Disable all mail handling rules and ensure that your mail client is functioning correctly.
Most confirmations should arrive instantly but not all will, please allow 3-4 hours for the confirmation. If you aren't able to locate your order with any of these options or would like us to confirm your order for you, contact us and we can check if your order was placed.
To ensure that you receive further notices from Divine Inspiration please add us to your email service's address book or whitelist.
How close are the colors shown on the website to the actual products?
- While we strive to have image colors match as closely as possible to the actual items, the color of any trim or product on this website compared to the actual product may vary due to differences in computer monitor calibrations and software, and as a result of differences in manufacturer's dye lots.
How can I view the status of my order?
- Log into your account. You will automatically be taken to your Customer Dash Board where you can see the status of your order.
I did not create an account - how can I view the status of my order?
- Scroll to the bottom of any page on the site. In the blue section under Customer Service there is a "Track Order" link. Click on this link & follow the instructions.
How am I supposed to know whether or not something is in stock? It - doesn't tell us on your site.
- You may email us: email@example.com for available stock.
Do you have a printed catalog?
- At this time we do not have a printed catalog.
Where are you located?
- St. Louis, MO
I live in St. Louis - can I come to your store/pick up my order?
- No - We do not have a retail location that is open to the public
What are your shipping costs?
- If you need an estimate on shipping cost.... Place all desired items into the shopping cart. Next click the "My Cart" link. On this page enter your country, state and zip code then select the "get a quote" button.
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
- Yes, we do.
Do you ship to military addresses (APO/AE)?
- We certainly do!
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we do.
How long will shipping take?
- Please see: Shipping
How will I know when my order has shipped?
- When you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation. Once your order is shipped, we email you the tracking number for the shipment option you selected.
If I place my order on Monday - will I have it by Thurs./Fri.?
- Please see: Shipping.
I placed my order this morning - will it ship today?
- No - we do not offer same day shipping.
I paid extra for Express delivery - why is it taking so long to get my order?
- There are multiple answers to this question.....
We don't offer express or overnight delivery so, you didn't pay for it.
If you selected "Priority Mail" over "First Class Mail" what you have paid for is the United States Postal Service's (USPS's) "Priority Mail" Product which they say is delivery in 2-3 days’ time. However, they do not guarantee their delivery times.
If you selected FedEx delivery over USPS First Class & Priority Mail what you have paid for is FedEx's regular home delivery service which is 2-3 days' delivery time. This service is also not guranteed. However, in 9 1/2 years of business FedEx has failed us only once & it was because they had mechanical problems with one of their planes. (FYI - Federal Express/FedEx is the name of the company - not all of their services are express)
Whether what you ordered is an "In Stock" item or "Made to Order" item.
In Stock items are at times "out of stock". Especially during high demand times such as Christmas & Resurrection Sunday.
The majority of items sold on our site are "Made to Order". Meaning that they do not exist until you order them. "Made to Order" items take time to prepare & normally will ship in 1-3 weeks depending on:
A) The size of your order.
B) The amount & size of orders in front of your order.
C) How much customization & personalization is requested.
D) Etc., etc., etc....
Do you have a minimum order policy?
- No, we have no minimum order level. Purchase only what you need.
Do you offer additional discounts?
- We try to keep our prices as low as possible. However, we do have special offers and sales 4-5 times per year. To obtain notification of a sale and sale coupons, please be sure to register your email address with us.
Do you offer group discounts?
- Group discounts are given for groups of 25 or more that are purchasing the exact same garment/item with no variations other than sizing. If you want to purchase items for a group of 25 or more that fits the above conditions, please contact us for pricing arrangements.
Do you share any of my information?
Is my credit card information safe with you?
- Yes, it is. We accept credit cards payments online via Autorize.Net & Paypal. We neither see, store, nor can we access your personal account or credit card information. Our website is secured by Comodo, the world's leading & largest provider of web site security.
Why am I being charged a cancellation fee?
- The cancellation fee covers the cost of processing your credit/debit card twice. It is not a fee that we keep - it goes to the credit card processing company. Normally, we "eat" this fee when an order is placed. When you cancel your order, the charges are passed on to you.
Why am I being charged a cancellation fee?! - You all couldn't get my order to me in time?!
- Our shipping/delivery time frames are clearly stated on the website. It is rare for us to not get an order out within those time frames. So, if you are cancelling before those time frames - because you needed it by the end of the week or you thought it would ship the day you ordered it - you obviously didn't read our shipping/delivery policies. So, our company will not "eat" the cost of double charges on a cancelled sale because you didn't take the time to read what our shipping/delivery policies are.
Why should I have to pay a cancellation fee when I didn't see/couldn't find your shipping/delivery policy?
- There is a shipping/delivery link banner plus text links at the top & bottom of every page on the site to the policy. Also, prior to paying for your order - there is a check box with a link to the policy that asks you whether or not you agree to our policies. You can't place an order with us unless you check this box. So, once again - you didn't take time to read & we are not going to "eat" double fees because you failed to do so.
My order isn't correct. What do I do?
- Please email or call us immediately with details. We will work with you to make it right
Do you accept returns?
- Please see: Exchanges/Returns.
Why am I being charged a re-stocking fee? It's not fair!
- The restocking charge helps to minimize the company’s loss when items are ordered & sent back that we may not be able to re-sale. It also helps to discourage customer fraud such as wearing, using &/or damaging items & then returning them for a refund.
How come the company does not give cash refunds?
- It helps to discourage customer fraud such as wearing, using &/or damaging items & then returning them for a refund.